Before using shisha pesticides, be sure to see how to avoid poisoning children!

Many parents may not know that there are common mosquito repellent products on the market, VITFE insect killer supplier such as mosquito repellent incense, electric mosquito repellent incense, mosquito repellent spray, mosquito repellent essential oil, etc. Even if the mosquito is successfully repelled, it may be harmed. So make sure you choose the right product.

Please pay attention to the question! Mosquito repellent products used by humans are really almost toxic to pets!

If you have kids at home, here are some dangerous ingredients to avoid:

1. Deet repellent: such as mosquito repellent spray, mosquito repellent, etc.

The most commonly used ingredients are mosquito repellent sprays, mosquito repellent liquid, SLEEP COOL insect killer manufacturer only a small dose of water mist, but if the child accidentally ingests the residual dose of DEET in the body or the environment, it may be fatal and very scary.

2. Pyrethrum essence: mosquito repellent tablets, liquid electric mosquito repellent incense, mosquito repellent spray, mosquito repellent incense

Pyrethrum is neurotoxic, once exposed to pests, it will quickly invade the nervous system, with a strong knockout effect. Although the ingredient is not harmful to humans, cat owners must not use it, because the cat's body is basically unable to metabolize, if inadvertently ingested or infiltrated into the body, Chinese EASY ON Spray starch there will be neurological symptoms, pumping, vomiting, irregular tremor, induced epilepsy; In severe cases, liver failure can lead to death. If you have a cat in your home, you should never use this type of mosquito repellent product!

3. Camphor oil: Just one mothball can lead to poisoning of cats and dogs, and even death!

Acute camphor oil poisoning has been confirmed in cats, which can lead to death, and vomiting, diarrhoea and hemolytic anaemia in dogs. Please avoid using camphor balls to avoid accidents!

Parents with children at home are advised not to use shisha insecticides as they are highly toxic and can leave a layer of insecticide on furniture, floors and fabric surfaces. If there are children in the house, even a small dose can be fatal.

If you want to use it, be sure to clean the surface of all items with water several times, and the child's commonly used nest and pad must be changed to wash, so as not to regret it.

Liquid electric mosquito repellent incense must not be used in the same space as the hairy child, which may also cause the hairy child to be poisoned.

It is recommended to switch to electric mosquito swatters and mosquito traps.

The above information is shared with you. As parents, we have the responsibility to protect the health of our children.

mosquito repellent products repellent liquid

0

868